SHRM provides all-in-one solution to facilitate the research projects related to life sciences on contract basis. We have on-going live research assignments in collaborations with reputed institutional organizations and corporate clients. To complete the project within time period with accuracy and précised, SHRM provides work station with well sophisticated equipments, highly standardized protocols and much experienced research scientists, research associates & technical associates
SHRM is a private limited company whose dedication to providing outstanding life science research is fuelled by an unrivalled commitment to quality. Our distinct combination of expertise and insight delivers results in every phase of life science research. We share the same level of involvement, commitment and passion as our clients- a dedication to collaboration that delivers life saving products with more efficacy and greater speed.
Despite extensive planning, unexpected problems or resource demands occur during your projects which need to be managed quickly and efficiently. We are there to support you in any way possible. Our service package will be customized to meet your needs, and can be adjusted along the way as your project changes.
Biofilm are the colony of sessile group of organisms that remain adhered to biotic and abiotic surface with the help of pilli and extracellular polymeric substances (EPS). This is composed of carbohydrates, protein, nucleic acids and several other minerals that not only provides nourishment to the developing cells but also prevents the penetration of antibiotics and other drugs rendering antibiotic resistance. The overuse of antibiotics has resulted in the development of genotypic changes among the organism which has also been a great concern to fight against the resistant group of organisms.
At present our research groups are focusing on the following aspects to provide an alternate path to the treatment against biofilm associated infections
- Isolation of bioactive compounds from various plants and determining the antibiofilm properties
- Developing the mode of the action of these bioactive compounds in inhibiting the growth of the biofilm
- Use of peptides in the mechanism of inhibiting the Biofilm related infection.
- Use of enzymes as antibiofilm agent
- Isolation of AMP from plant sources that has an effective role in the inhibition of Biofilm.
- In-silco interactions between various natural compounds and biofilm forming proteins to determine its efficacy of action.