School - Research Based Assignments
Getting into research projects depicts one key characteristics of the student- to take up a challenge and working on it effectively. Research projects are usually of a longer tenure, like 12-16 weeks, and involves participation of the students in gathering data, analyzing it and then coming to a fruitful conclusion. There are other reasons why students must opt for dissertation projects, they are mentioned here:
- Performing investigation while dealing with a research problem and simultaneously collecting and organizing information (or data).
- Checking the validity of the data by performing required experiments in the laboratory under experienced faculty
- Application of data analysis by application of technology and intellect to critically evaluate information
- Showcase the findings of dissertation as a well-explained report by aligning it with the present scientific knowledge
- Present the research in your institution or an audience.